Transform Your Trailer with Custom Vinyl Letters & Graphics for Any Size - Get Started Today!
Explore Our Prices: Vinyl Lettering Packages to Fit Every Trailer Size. Top choices encompass 4x6, 5x8, 6x10, 7x14, 7x16, 7x18, 7x20, 7x53, and 8.5x24 Enclosed Trailers.
Uncover Exclusive Savings: Get Discounted Rates on Custom Vehicle Signs!
Select a vehicle below to access discounts on Vinyl Lettering, Logos & Graphics for Company Vehicles.
Click to View Prices & Options for 4×6 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 5×8 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 6×10 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 7×14 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 7×16 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 7×18 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 7×20 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 8.5×24 Trailers
Click to View Prices & Options for 8.5×24 Trailers
If you don’t have time to shop right now, we will send you a Free Quote today to compare prices.
This form is a convenient way to get the pricing information you need to compare your options.
If you have an Art File or Photo of your vehicle, you can upload those images to this form or email to [email protected].
Get a Free Estimate Fast!
Best Vinyl Lettering Package for Trucks
Finding the best lettering package for trucks can be a challenge. There are a lot of different options and it can be hard to decide which is best for your business trucks. There are a few things that need to be considered too:
First, the sizes of the trucks will affect what type of lettering you’ll need. Second, the letters must be durable so they can stand up to the elements. Third, the letters should be legible from a long distance.
But don’t worry! We at TheSignChef.com have all your pickup truck lettering needs, whether you want custom truck decals or car wraps for an entire fleet of company trucks. We offer a vinyl lettering package with your choice of coverage (high, medium, low) and grade of UV protection.
Our Vinyl Lettering Package includes:
- Vinyl Letters
- Vinyl Numbers
- Vinyl Logo(s)
- Vinyl Graphics
If you’ve got a design, we can put it on your truck. If you need some help developing a design, our art team can help you out. Just shoot us an email at [email protected]!
As for installation, don’t worry about buying custom truck lettering here in TheSignChef! We’ve included all the things you need to install the vinyl lettering perfectly all by yourself:
- Written instructions for simple installation
- A step-by-step video showing you how easy it is to apply the vinyl lettering
- Our Vinyl-Magic Application Kit, which includes the same exact tools of the trade we use when applying vinyl graphics
- Our Goof-Proof Replacement Guarantee
Our exclusive Goof-Proof guarantee means that if you accidentally mess something up, we’ll send you the replacement vinyl letters you need absolutely free of charge and pay for the extra shipping costs.
Furthermore, your vinyl lettering, company logo, or other graphics automatically come:
- Perfectly aligned
- Pre-spaced (apply whole words together, not letter by letter)
UV Protection for Your Truck Signage
Before moving forward, you need to pick your coverage and grade of UV protection.
“Coverage” refers to how much space you want the vinyl lettering to take up on your vehicle. Of the three options (high, medium, low) all have truck door lettering but only the medium and high options include space on the tailgate.
With UV protection for the signs on your trucks, you have 4 choices:
|Grade||Protection||SPF||Life Span (year)|
Standard Grade: The standard grade sign has an SPF of 36 and medium protection. This means it will provide good coverage from both UVA and UVB radiation. It only has a life span of three years to protect your magnetic sign.
Premium Grade: The premium grade protectors have high protection with their SPF 60. They keep your magnetic business sign looking their best for their 5-year life span.
Ultra-premium: This grade for your magnetic sign is made with maximum UV protection and is SPF 120 which means they offer 10 years of lasting protection against the sun’s harmful days.
*Why get reflective? To advertise your business at night! Reflective vinyl letters are 74% brighter to the human eye than non-reflective ones. They light up just like a STOP sign in headlights. If the truck or vehicle in question is driven around often at night, you may want to consider this option.
Search Here for Popular Trucks
When it comes to vinyl lettering for pickup trucks, popular makes and models include:
- Ford F-150/F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 Raptor
- Ford Maverick
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Dodge Ram 1500
- Dodge Ram 1500 Tradesmen
- Dodge Ram 2500
- Dodge Ram 2500 Tradesman
- Dodge Ram 3500
- Dodge Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
- GMC Sierra/Sierra Classic
- GMC Sierra 3500
- Honda Ridgeline
- Hyundai Santa Cruz
- Nissan Titan
- Toyota Tundra
We also do smaller trucks, such as:
- Ford Ranger
- Chevrolet Colorado
- GMC Canyon
- Hondo Ridgeline
- Nissan Frontier
- Toyota Tacoma
If you don’t see your vehicle on here, we can gladly make a custom package just for you!
Get a Free Design Without Paying a Dime.
13 Key Ingredients of Highly Successful Signs
Product Information for Vehicle Signs & Lettering
Design Your Own Truck Lettering and Graphics
Do-it-yourself truck lettering is not only possible. It's quite practical and cost-effective. As long as you find the right system to use. Here at TheSignChef.com we have that system. We have created the easiest and fastest way to design and price your truck lettering and graphics. We offer online design, live chat, one-on-one live design, where you work exclusively with our in-house designers and you can even upload a ready-made design.
All these available options make designing and purchasing your vinyl letters and graphics from TheSignChef.com an easy choice. Giving you the peace of mind your design will turn out exactly how you imagined, allowing you to promote and grow your business
With our all-inclusive truck system you get…
- Design: easy and fast design, whether you design it yourself or let one of our graphic artists, your design will be custom fitted to your pick-up truck.
- Price:we have great prices on all types of pick-up truck packages, regardless if it is just a phone number added to the tailgate or a whole graphics package to turn your truck into a billboard on wheels.
- Application: we not only provide you with step by step instructions with your order, you also have access to all our exclusive installation videos, we provide you the resources to apply the vinyl lettering, straight and level.
If You Happen to Mess Up During Installation
If by some chance you feel that you will have issues while installing your new pick-up truck lettering, don’t worry. We offer a Goof Proof Guarantee for an additional 25% of your total cost. With Goof Proof, if you somehow mess up your vinyl letters or logo, we’ll send the replacement letters and graphics you need… and we’ll even pay the shipping!
It is just another way TheSignChef.com provides you with not only a superior product but with guarantees that other online sign companies can't and don't offer. Rest assured when ordering from us, we will make sure you are satisfied from design to installation and beyond.
Want to save money, but worried you will get in over your head?
If you've never applied vinyl letters and graphics before, the process can seem pretty intimidating at first. You don't want to "mess up" and get the letters crooked. Or even worse, botch the job so badly you have to buy another set and start all over again.
But we make this process easy. All of the vinyl lettering and graphics you receive from TheSignChef will come pre-spaced and ready to apply. Plus, you'll receive an application kit, step-by-step instructions, and will have access to our online how-to videos.
If you’re still worried about installing your own letters and graphics, we offer a backup plan. For an additional 25% of your total cost, we offer our Goof Proof Guarantee. Goof Proof allows you to receive replacement letters or logos for those you mess up and we pay the shipping.
Once you've put vinyl letters on for the first time, you may wonder how sign shops get away with charging so much for something that's so easy to do. It doesn't take a "professional" to look like one.
Displaying Vehicle Lettering and Graphics is easy!
- Applying your custom vinyl letters is easy and cost effective with our do-it-yourself application kit.
- You'll achieve a professional look without having to pay a professional.
- Anyone can do it, and we have how-to videos and instruction guides to help you along the way.
- Plus, we offer a DIY Guarantee.
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online Vehicle Lettering and Graphic pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Vehicle Lettering and Graphics.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for Vehicle Lettering and Graphics and all other indoor and outdoor Signs is free.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks - buy 2 or more sets to qualify for substantial discounts .
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Reflective Colors
- Translucent Vinyl
- Graphics on Clear Vinyl
We offer more colors for Vehicle Lettering and Graphics than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Vehicle Lettering and Graphics can be, we produce them in every size.
- However, we do not recommend vinyl graphics and letters under 1".
- Letters under this size are difficult for your customers to read.
Materials available are:
- Bumper Stickers
- Reusable Window Pef
- Vinyl Letters
- Window Perf